How This Fitness Style Helps Your Body in Just 30 Minutes.
The Community Conditioning program at LI LIVE Health Club is a 30-minute, interval training style workout session that is above all safe for every fitness level. This program incorporates multiple fitness disciplines and a fun environment in which to reach your goals.
Many of us deal with the conflict of not having enough time to exercise. The small amount of time we may have to squeeze in a workout adds additional concerns. For instance, is a workout as short as 30 minutes going to be as effective? Check out our list of health benefits below.
Our Favorite Benefits of Community Conditioning and Interval Training
- Boost Your Endurance. Interval training helps your heart become stronger, therefore helping to improve stamina. In addition to strengthening the heart, the time it takes for your heart rate to return to resting will decrease with consistency.
- Continue to Burn Fat at Rest. We get this amazing benefit because of the large amount of oxygen you’re consuming during your session. Because of this, the amount of fat you burn while exercising is up to 50% more than if you chose to do a steady cardio workout! This is great because it means you can work out for less time, doing more activities, having more fun and still be burning more fat than if you spent an hour on the treadmill.
- Build Muscle While Burning a Ton of Calories. Exercising in intervals like we do in the Community Conditioning program helps your body burn more calories than conventional weightlifting. Since you are also working with weights, you will be building some muscle. Muscle mass not only makes you stronger, it also helps the body burn more calories at rest.
- Improve Cardiovascular Health. Interval training also has a great benefit to heart rate and blood pressure in obese/overweight individuals. Studies have found that interval training 3-4 days per week for at least 20 minutes lowers blood pressure just as much as steady cardio exercise.
- Improve Your Mood. Interval training can greatly improve your mental health. While all exercises are proven to do this, there have been studies that show a more drastic improvement in one’s mood.
How to Get Started
Getting started with Community Conditioning is easy with our Test Drive trial Package! For $49 you will get three sessions with our team of amazing trainers. This package includes a movement assessment and consultation regarding your goals and will get you familiar with how a Community Conditioning session works.
You can book your first appointment here by selecting “Test Drive Session”, or you can give us a call with any questions at 631-670-7170.